Ratings for Dr. Marsha Y. Iwahiro-Tanabe

If you are looking for a great dentist, look no further. Dr. Marsha (she shares a practice with her husband, another Dr. Tanabe, so we use her first name) is terrific. Never a long wait, always excellent service and of course a clean and professional office. Dr. Marsha herself is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She has been providing service to me and my son, now a teen, since he was about 3 years old. So in addition to being an excellent general dentist, she is fantastic with kids, too. I give her and her office a 10 on a 1 - 10 scale!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Marsha is an absolutely WONDERFUL dentist. I've been her patient for 21 years. My husband and 4 children all see Dr. Marsha as well. She is gentle, thorough, skilled, and so very personable. I give her my highest recommendation and have sent numerous colleagues and friends to see her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

knowledgable, helpful, personable, staff is great and never a unreasonable waiting period.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011