Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Hernandez

posted moments ago 1. Dr. Hernandez bed side manner is atrocious.2. He told me I had cancer in my distal ulna based on a X-ray. How can he make this diagnosis with just that information? And he's a Specialist? With a total cold and uncaring way. Even knowing that I am bi-polar and schizoaffective. Which was noted on papers we filled out. Which the Doctor is responsible to look at before seeing the patient.3. Dr. Hernandez referred me to Dr. Barry Berger stating he is an Orthopedic Oncologist... When in fact he is a Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor. I felt like an **** making appt. when appointment lady snickered at me when I explained the referral. Do you not expect Dr. Hernandez should know what a doctor's specialty is before referring?4. For one week our life was turned upside down because of the way Dr. Hernandez handled this. Telling me I had cancer.5. The MRI that was scheduled was in a tiny machine. On the paper before MRI that I am claustrophobic and his size and weight. The MRI tech questioned why I was sent to this machine when there is a bigger one. That was also unacceptable. I suffered in this machine for a half hour to get MRI because of Dr. Hernandez saying it was cancer and needed to see Orthopedic Oncologist as soon as possible. I would not recommend Dr. Hernandez or Coordinated Health to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Excellent doctor!! Conservative treatment first - not surgery... Very nice guy!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Jon D. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA