Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Copley

I have been with Dr. Copley for a number of years and I like him as my doctor. He makes me feel comfortable and if there is a problem he’s there to listen and help.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Dr. Copley is professional, kind and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed or hurried. He is pleasant and efficient - and very gentle. I referred my adult daughter to him - wouldn't do that if I didn't think he was good!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I have been with Dr. Copley for nearly 20 years. He has been a constant in my life and I am thankful for him every time I look at my children. He was the right balance of knowledge, comfort and care throughout both my pregnancies. He has been amazing prior and since.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I have been with Dr. Copley for about 4 Years now, hands down the best OBGYN Dr. very patient, take his time when i have a appointment answer all my question. His staff members are very helpful and very nice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Copley since I was in high school. He will be delivering my first baby. Love his staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I was in the exam room early and didn't feel like the doctor was rushing to get me out. In my 10 years of going to Dr. Copley, I have never had any complaints.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He makes me feel very comfortable and has listened to my desires and meets my needs and wants.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Copley is easy to talk to, he seems genuinely concerned for my health and well-being and he doesn’t rush through appointments. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Copley and his staff have treated us better in 1 visit then all our previous practice did in 9 months of visits.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Copley by a friend. I had been to many doctors for a problem, and Dr. Copley was able to sit down with me and talk about my problem and was able to help. His office staff were awesome and I am recommending Dr. Copley to all my friends

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Kevin A. Copley's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Unicare