Ratings for Dr. Shirlene M. Davis

She is by far the rudest person I have ever met in my life. She is belittling and hateful. She shouldn't be allowed to work with anyone let alone children. Ever. My child will never be seen by this monster of a doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Rudest person I may have ever came in contact with. She belittles you and seems to careless about what your concconcerns are. It's only how she feels and that is that. Horrible. :(

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

This Dr. is ver arrogant and rude. She misdiagnosed my child and treated her without consent.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

This doctor is condescending and rude. Weve been stuck with her before and she has given wrong answers and rx that neither fit her diagnoses nor helped with the actual issue every single time. If you're looking for someone to be rude to you, she can definitely help with that.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

worse doctor i ever took my kids to, saw her two days ago told me my kids had a virus and it would pass, today took my daughter to er, double ear infection!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

My daughter's appointment time was 1:15 pm and the doctor was not there when we get there. We had to wait about 1 hour before they call us. After another hour of waiting, I went to find out what is going on and the doctor told me that we have to make another appointment. Since I had my son's conference at 3:00 and we were already late, we decided to just leave. We know there were 2 patients in front of us. It should not take that long. She was very rude. One stuff was very nice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Shirlene M. Davis's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med