Ratings for Dr. Lester H. Kuperman

After completing treatment for 3+ years and $5k spent, I was still forced to go to another orthodontist and pay additonal $5k for another 2 years to make it right. Very disappointed...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

When then unforseen arises and you have to reschedule an apoointment....get ready to wait 30 to 45 days for the next availalbe appointment. Dr Kupperman is great, but his staff is sometimes more concerned about talking to other staff in the room instead of focusing on the paitient in the chair. I am not sure I will use him again when we start treatment on my second child.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

It isn't always easy to get/reschedule appointments, but they are good about getting you in quickly for damaged appliances. Also, they have just hired some sort of efficiency expert to teach them how to handle their scheduling better (so they are taking an active role in improving this aspect of their service). I consulted with this office for braces as a young adult, but started care in another state (due to a military move). When I moved back to the area, I still had ~1.5 years of treatment remaining. They honored their original estimate from almost 3 years prior, then subtracted what I had already had done. I couldn't have asked for fairer treatment financially, or a kinder, more professional staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013