Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Kooch

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Great Doctor and staff, very thorough in discussing my options in relieving my discomfort. Tried the meds and just had the cervical injection, hoping everything will be okay. Feel very comfortable under this Physician. The entire Cooordinated Health System is the best!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr Kooch was very helpful, knowledgeable, and continued to work with me on alternative pain management and PT in order to avoid surgery. He also had me consult a surgeon so that I could make a better decision for my own circumstances and lifestyle. I would totally recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Doesn't spend enought time -in and out-din't help me much and was wrong with diagnosis according to two other drs.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

This doctor was a complete ass. I had a needle injection for my hip to have an arthrogram. He walks in 20 min. late and says, Hi drop your drawers" that was so rude. No eye contact. VEry strange bedside manner. although he did the contrast needle just fine.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Jason E. Kooch's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA