Ratings for Dr. Dean R. Adams

Very honest and down to earth Doc. Another well-known Doc told me I had a fistula and scared me into the need for emergency surgery (riddled w potential complications) and I visited w Dr Adams and he said "umm no. You do not have a fistula and you do not need surgery. Go home and relax and come back and see me if your abcess which is healing jist fine continues to bother you". No dishonest garbage. No gouging me for more consultations, no exploiting my horrible fear + doing unnecessary surgery!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My husband suffered 6 years with internal and thrombosed hemorroids. He just had surgery 8/14/14. Dr. Adams was great answered his initial call at 7am in the morning, discussed options and preformed the surgery a few days later. He was honest about the expected outcome and recovery of this very painful surgery. The O.R. staff and recovery nurses were the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I am a male mid 30's who suffered 10 years from a peri-anal abscess with 2 fistula tracts. After many colorectal surgeries and surgeons (including one know it all female in Cincinnati)Dr Dean Adams gave me hope. His bedside manner is awesome, he listens and he cares. I have never met a surgeon as down to earth and real as him. I suffered too long and am grateful I found Dr. Adams on the internet. I had surgery yesterday 8/18/2011 and in one day my quality of life has improved. I have hope my condition will be resolved, I need may need one more surgery but this guy knows what he is doing. From the facility he works in and the O.R. staff ( ALL OF THEM )are the most caring persons I have ever met. I have had medical issues all of my life and Dr visits are routine and never changed until I met Dr. Adams. SKYWALKER-OHIO August 2011

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Adams resolved my pain and misery. I had went to 2 other proctologist in the Cincinnati area and fooled around for a year. Dr. Adams did the surgery on an out patient basis and I have had no problems for 3 years. Go directly to him with any anal/rectal problems you have. He is very personable and gets right to the problem.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Dean R. Adams's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts