Ratings for Dr. Christine Lepoudre

Absolutely wonderful!!! I felt completely confident after meeting her that I was in very capable hands for care and surgery. Before during and after the surgery all my questions were answered and she is very, very good at what she does. I never have good luck with doctors; Dr. LePoudre was a miracle for me. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Explains things very clearly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I was very happy with Dr. Lepoudre. She was caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with her. She preformed my tonsillectomy and the whole procedure was very quick and I have minimal pain. Skillful and professional.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Each time waited over 2 hrs with an apt. time???? Dr. Lepoudre suggested I go on her website and do my own research and come back with my asestment of what the matter might be??? Seriously?????

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

nice great people but i had the same surgery twice!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

It's apparent that bedside manner wasn't taught to this "doctor" or she didn't get the memo. The room we were seen in was dirty (literally had dirt all over the place). When we ask to be moved she made a comment about how the previous patient was a "grown man who should've known better" than to come to the office with his work boots on. It's completely unprofessional to talk negatively of past patients. Two minutes into the conversation about my son's chronic ear infections she provides her "parenting advice" about why I shouldn't feel guilty for having my kid in daycare and how I should "throw my son's pacifiers out the window". The result of our appt. was me walking out after she insisted that three different doctors must not have dosed my child correctly with antibiotics and that he didn't meet the criteria for tubes (which is 6 ear infections in 12 months) or according to them 4. To which my son had 7 ear infections. This "doctor" is a disgrace to the medical profession!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I was referred to this "doctor" due to symptoms I was having that were neurological (I have been in ophthalmology/Neuro for 15 years, and became terminally Ill 2 years ago and I am now on medicaid). This "doctor" ordered tests for symptoms I did not have, and when I asked her for some differentials and why she ordered these particular tests after 10 minutes in the room with me; she answered me, from an open doorway, by saying I had a minute and a half because she only gets 7 bucks from my medicaid, and she has no time to discuss differentials with me, and maybe my doctor friends should treat me. and she left. Never in my life have I encountered such a... person... as a physician. Direct violation of informed consent AND HIPPA. I have filed complaints with the ins co, the medical board, and am in discussions with a lawyer about a discrimination law suit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Christine Lepoudre's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1976)