Ratings for Dr. Bradley P. Grant

I have seen Dr Grant for several years now. I always see the doctor himself, not an assistant. He has found several skin cancers and treated them with surgery. I am pleased with how they have healed. His staff is very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Both my husband and I have been going to Dr. Grant for years, and he is the best. Yes, his rates are higher than most, however with that being the said, he is well worth the extra $$$, because he actually really takes the time to listen and diagnose problems and then fixes them. What I like about him most is the fact that he will treat things conservatively and will not prescribe anything unless absolutely necessary to treat the problem best. We highly recommend him. His staff is also first class.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Every Dermatologist over the years treats my occasional lip & face rashes like it's no big deal- "it'll go away on it's own" type issue, due to it not being as bad as other sufferers of atopic dermatitis. Dr. Grant was the FIRST derm to swab the skin, talk with me about why it might be re-occurring, and actually consider OTC and Rx options to help combat it. WOW - thank you Dr. Grant for not treating me like a hypochondriac but a real person with real concerns about skin. Look forward to seeing how the medication works, and what my swab results were - but just glad that he obviously cares. His staff was very kind, thorough and willing to get me in on cancellation for new patients. Very professional Dr. and staff - would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

When was the last time a doctor visit was the highlight of your day? That's how I felt after my appointment with Dr. Grant. From the time I entered his office until the time I left, I received friendly, compassionate, competent attention and care. His rates were right in line with what BCBS told me they should be, but even if they were higher I would have gladly paid to receive the attention from this doctor who seemed much more willing to listen and address my issues than the previous doctor I went to. I HIGHLY recommend him. SURE wish I had gone to him first and definitely wish I had known about him when I was helping to take care of my elderly mother.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Grant is kind, gentle, imformative and has the best bedside manor, his staff is supportive and friendly. My only complaint is his rates are incredibly high. probably the most expensive MD anyplace. but his office is amazingly beautiful as well as his beautiful mercedes parked outside. tired of fighting my insurance company over his above reasonable and customer rates..... uugghhh

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Bradley P. Grant's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1996)