Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Beede

He did surgery on my foot and I am significantly worse than before. He has no sympathy

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Loved Dr Beede and his staff. I work recommend his office to anyone who had a foot problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I found Dr. Beede rude , disrespectful and condescending he may be a very competent Dr. but could not get past his bedside manner. Staff was very pleasant, prompt! Should have paid more attention to his ratings.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have been to several other Drs no one has ever showed me so much compassion and knowledge on my condition. The staff is amazing, always willing to help me and answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend DR Beede

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I was very unhappy with the results of my surgery. Went to go to talk to him about it and he told me that he was not responsible about the way I was born and that I should talk to God about it. He was very rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Beede ruined both of my feet; I had bunion surgery and they have not healed correctly. Went to another doctor they said Beede cut my tendons too short.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Rudest staff ever- unhelpful- unresponsive- verbally short with me at every appointment and phone call- to the point of rudeness

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Glen A. Beede's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)