Ratings for Dr. SCOTT D. Urban

I just healed from the CO2 Laser on my face and chin. Recovery time was perfectly in line with the timeline Dr. Urban gave me. I felt very reassured as it was my first time. He prepared me so that my expectations were not too high. I was pleasantly surprised at the results. He did take 10 years off my face...just like the gal said on this page. I totally agree!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Urban was amazing! I am very impressed by his credentials, knowledge and the confidence he exhibits, combined with his reassuring demeanor. He and his staff put me at ease and made me comfortable with the process. I understood everything and knew what to expect. I was afraid of the pain and being out, as I have never had an operation of any kind before. I really appreciated Dr. Urban's calming personality and his reassuring comments throughout the process. I don't remember much, but I do remember him saying in a calm voice, "you're going to feel a little pressure" a few times. I loved the experience and am so happy to have this done! I put this off for 20 years, because I was afraid of the procedure, the down-time and the pain. I wish I would have done it 20 years ago! I will sing his praises to everyone I come in contact with! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I recently had the co2 laser done on my face. I am so very happy with the results. Down time was very little. Dr urban is amazing and so is his staff! They were all friendly and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office for any of your needs. They take care of their patients..

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I am a local dentist and I refer all my patients to Dr.Urban and the're always amazed with his skills and kindness

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I went in for procedure on my face and was alittle nervous but his staff really put me at ease, they are so friendly and helpful. During the procedure Dr. Urban was always concerned about my well being and confort. They are wonderful people who know how to do their jobs well. I felt I was in very capable hands and trusted them fully. I love my procedure,he did a great job!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I went to Dr urban for co2 & erbium yag laser treatments. I was very impressed with Dr urban & his staff. They treated me like family. I am so happy with the results from the laser treatments. I continually receive compliments on my skin. I have referred family & friends to see Dr urban for both cosmetic purposes as well as oral procedures. They all have been very pleased with Dr urban & his staff. I will definitely go to Dr urban for future procedures. He is a great doctor & is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Urban and staff are very polite and helpful, the assistants are very pleasant and took the time to answer my questions. The followup after my facial procedure was wonderful .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I went to Dr. Urban to discuss getting my upper eyelids done. First off I was very impressed with his office and staff. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The first office call was no charge & Dr. Urban took his time discussing what he thought about doing the surgery. He was not pushy at all. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. I was amazed at how fast they healed and how minimal the pain was. I was impressed with his credentials and especially his kind & friendly manner. I have referred friends to Dr. Urban and would not hesitate to go back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Urban and his staff! Very clean, friendly and professional office. I went in for Botox and I loved my results. Dr. Urban is very educated on where it should be injected. I would send everyone I know there. I also know people who have had their wisdom teeth removed fro him and they were very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My 16 yr old daughter and I had to have some wisdom teeth pulled and my general dentist referred us to Dr Urban. From the moment we walked through the door we were treated like someone special, Dr Urban and his staff took great care of both of us and did all they could to make sure that we were comfortable and well taken care of. Dr Urban has both his dental and medical degree, which also helped put me at ease knowing that if something did go wrong he was fully trained to handle the situation. I would highly recommend going to see Dr Urban and his staff for all your oral surgery needs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. SCOTT D. Urban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English