Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Roukis

Dr. Roukis performed a secondary ankle surgery for me after my first surgery on that ankle failed performed by a different Dr. He is extremely knowledgeable and a very kind person. He took the time to explain everything to me before hand. Post surgery he has been wonderful, I even brought my children in with me one time and he took the time to make them balloons from the gloves they wear. He cares about his patients and them getting better which shows that he is a great person. Highly recommended for anyone having any ankle or foot problems. And yes, my ankle is doing way better after he fixed it.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Roukis answered my questions, gave me emotional support, and saved my foot when other doctors wanted to amputate. Appointments were on schedule, and the supporting staff were friendly, professional and prompt. Roukis and staff made a 4 month ordeal possible. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Roukis is considered the most academic podiatrist at Gundersen. He has a vast knowledge of complicated surgeries and is the physician other physicians' choose. He can be quiet, so bring questions.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The physician has a God complex and needs to try to understand what it would feel like post operatively. The road to foot recovery is a long haul and I found his remarks negative and depressing most of the time. It could be easier with a more supportive and empathetic physician.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013