Ratings for Dr. Anthony H. Borrelli

Dr. Borrelli is fixing my from a botched bunionectomy & 2 hammertoe surgery from another podiatrist that had already done 2 corrective surgeries, total 3 and my foot was still not right. I went to Dr.Borrelli & he fixed my foot! I won't be using a cane for the rest of my life! He is the BEST! I call him "Dr. Walk on Water!" He spends quality time, explains everything very clearly, answers all of my questions as well. I was never rushed, he takes time with you as you need it. Being a patient of Dr. Borrelli I feel that he treats me as if I were a family member! He is not quick to slice and dice. His patients needs are first. Thank God I found him! He is an excellent Doctor, not a **** that ruined my foot ,well not anymore. thank you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

He did much more damange than good. He does not explain options. Run don't walk somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Based on my own experience with this doctor, I left unsatisfied and disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Anthony H. Borrelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Wellpoint