Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Weitzman

Without a doubt, the best doctor I've ever encountered. A++ bedside manner, extremely up to date on medical, doesn't make you feel rushed no matter the problem. Makes you feel that you're the most important person and he will make sure he follows thru with you until your diagnosed and move to recovery. I would recommend Dr. Weitzman to anyone, of any age.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Very good at finding out the problem,very easy to talk with about problems.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Kindhearted, smart, and caring. Just the blend you want in a physician -- excellent knowledge of medicine with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Awesome human being, profoundly caring, and excellent medical knowledge as well. Open (but does not practice) to alternative medicine as well. Couldn't find a better primary care doc.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

I met this doctor about 12 years ago, my son was ill, I had NO money and NO insurance, he just happened to answer the phone instead of office staff, the office was closed at the time. He had me bring my son right away, he gave me samples since he knew I couldn't afford the medicine. He is one of the kindest and most decent people, I have ever met. In addition to that, he is an exceptionally good physicial. Over the years, his practice has grown a great deal and I'm sure he no longer answers the phone-- he's too busy now to do that. The fact that he ever did and that he helped my son and heard me in my desperation--well after all this time, I've never forgotten. Today my son is in his last semester of college, our lives have improved and we both have health insurance. I have moved about forty miles away. I've never changed doctors. I'd recommend this physician to anyone, except I don't think he can still take new patients. Hadley Family Practice does though!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Weitzman's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1978)

Workers Comp