Ratings for Dr. Hope Starkman

Dr. Starkman is very compassionate and thorough. She took time to listen to my symptoms and to discuss what my options would be for treatment. It took

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Appreciated Dr and Staff staying really late to see me over Holidays due an medical emergency.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Going to see Dr Starkman and her staff is always a very pleasant experience. Everyone including the physician goes out of their way to make me feel comfortable. The environment of the office is warm and friendly. This is a very knowledgable provider who keeps up with the new treatments and the staff so very willing to help deal with inaurance issues and prior authorizations . I recommend so highly that I've already referred two new patients to the office . Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Great office Just spent an hour with Dr Hope She is very knowledgable about Lupus. I feel confident that I will finally get help

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Starkman has fabulous staff. They spent so much time trying to help me with my insurance issues and getting my referral. Dr. Starkman also spent a great deal of time with me and in reviewing my medical records. She is not quick to order drugs and tests but seems very conscientious in making sure she has all the information she needs to choose the right treatment. I was very happy with this office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Starkman is an excellent doctor. She is a fabulous diagnostician. She is caring for her patients. She spends time with you and is thorough. Takes a complete history and speaks with other doctors if necessary. I recommend her highly.

Submitted June 8, 2015

Love this office. It is so friendly. Feels like home Reflects warmth of Dr Starkman and her helpful staff. I felt better immediately after leaving office. Actually looking forward to next visit

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I agree that this Doctor is very rude, and arrogant. She does not even let you finish your sentence before she confronts you with a confrontational rebuttal. Not at all sensitive to patient's needs or circumstances and doesn't seem to really care. Left the exam room while I was still asking a question? Do yourself a favor and find a Dr. with some compassion... you won't find it here!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

this doctor leaves her own ratings of course with 5 stars. She is not shy to write positive reviews to fool potential patients

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very unprofessional doctor and office. Complete chaos in her office with patients records open and everywhere. Exam rooms dirty. I attempted to discuss my last bloodwork and bone density results and she told me she doesn't like to be questioned, you are welcome to find another doctor she won't be offended. Will only write mainentance drug prescriptions for 2-3 month supply insists you come in to office but when you go they only take your weight, blood pressure and pulse. You will see her for 5 min but she won't look at your chart, latest test results or will she tolerate ANY questions. Very arrogant, rude and confrontational. I wonder if there is a psychological problem? Strange experience after 2 years and 14 visits with zero discussion.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Hope Starkman's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med