You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Holle J. Janeski

Dr. Janeski's office is the best. All of the staff is awesome and I always get the best care . I plan on taking my son also when he turns 13 yrs of age. Thank you for everything, you guys are awesome! !!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

We could not get in contact with the doctor. We saw her P.A. Amy. The staff is very unprofessional in dress and kindness. Amy the P.A. was blustery, rude and condescending. She was sloppy and had remnants of very dark black or navy nail polish on her fingernails.

Submitted March 16, 2013

I love her. She is one of the best doctors that i have had. I went into the hospital at 7pm she was there to see how I was doing. AT 11 at night.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Janeski is the greatest physician I have ever had. The office is very friendly and inviting. Dr. Janeski is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Holle J. Janeski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2263542'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2263542'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014