Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Anderson

I had the best experience, staff and Dr. Anderson excellent. Saw previous review, I had a great experience and front office receptionist very helpful and answered all my questions. Every office I have been to has a policy of broken appointment fee, on my chart I filled out and it is posted in the office of this policy. The day before my appointment I received a reminder call and was sent a postcard 2 weeks in advance. I would recommend this office to anyone who would like excellent care and friendly people!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have gone to this office for all my life but now that the new receptionist was hired I have to say my goodbyes. I was charged for an appointment I never made and had no knowledge of its existence until I recieved a bill. Confused I called in and explained that at my last check up I never scheduled an appointment due to starting a new job and having a hectic schedule. The receptionist was very rude and said appointments don't just show up that I must have forgotten. I never made the appointment and was never asked if the appointment made for me was suitable for my schedule I tried being as polite and patent but was treated and talked to as if I were a child pulling stories out of a hat and throwing something together. I have had several times where she has talked down to not only myself but friends and family as well. She is not fit to be a receptionist at a family business and I will take my business somewhere I am treated with respect.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I will never switch to another dentist. Dr. Anderson and his staff are so friendly and personable. I have recommended them to many of my friends and family who also are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Anderson and staff are always going above and beyond for their clients. They are very knowledgable, and really care about each and every individual patient. You are definitely not treated as a number . He makes every effort to see that everyone gets great care , and he and his staff work with you on payments if needed. He has been our family dentist for many years, and we love and appreciate his staff and him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011