Ratings for Dr. Victor P. Glassman

He is my new & the best doctor i've ever been to. He's serious, very "frank" but also funny & very sarcastic lol. so from me he gets a five star rating...best doctor i've ever been too..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

My Mother was a patient of his and loved him. My friend in medical school had heard of him and his reputation, and I've found him to be very friendly (in a sarcastic way I like), caring, and very knowledgeable. He is a smart man!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Glassman is an exceptional doctor who is fabulous at diagnosing illnesses. His sense of humor makes even the sickest person feel better. He is very compassionate and he really cares about his patients. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Glassman has been my primary care physician every since he opened his practice in the '70's. He is a kind, caring, and gentle man who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to caring for his patients. He's quite funny too which helps to ease your fears. I'm so glad he is my doctor. He is a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Glassman's for 10-15 years. I have been a nurse for 35 years, and would obviously have changed docs long ago if I didn't have complete confidence in the 'G man'. Yes, he's a bit of a character, but that's one of the things I love most about him! He has personality, wit, compassion, and much knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Goofey can be good. Dr. Glassman is straight forward and clear about what one needs to do to be healthy. You can beat his staff for friendliness (a sign of a good doctor).

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

He is a professional doctor, however, he is kind of "kookie".

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Victor P. Glassman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)