You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jay Rosenfeld

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS. LITTLE IF ANY WAIT. ALWAYS HELPFUL IN PICKING OUT THE BEST SHAPED FRAMES FOR MY FACE-WITH MY HAIR UP AND DOWN! I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY GLASSES. ALL OF THE STAFF IS NICE. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T DIALATE YOUR EYES TO LOOK INSIDE; THEREFORE, A PAIN FREE VISIT EVERYTIME. MY GENDER IS FEMALE, I AM UNDER SOMEONE ELSES SIGN ON I GUESS.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

One of the best optometrists in the country! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Rosenfeld to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for over 6 years and are extremely pleased with him and his staff. He is very efficient and friendly and goes out of his way to provide great service. Also, he provides free six month check ups to ensure you are doing ok. I highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

They would not stand behind their products or help in any way when my MArchon framse broke after 15 months of excellent care by me. I even got Marchon to intervene to work out a deal t oreplace but no dice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1981)

Avmed
  • Bcbs Florida

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The gentleman staff that fits the glasses does a rush job. He worked at another eye clinic and I remembered h from there."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosenfeld was very thorough and explained all options carefully. His staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend him."

September 16, 2014