Ratings for Dr. C. Chantal Nguyen-Tran

She has delivered all of my children with great professionalism and care! She is the only ob-gyn for me!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

she was very knowledgeable and kind. She made my experience good. I would recommend her to my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am pleased with her service. My friend delivered with her 3 kids. I will have my boy delivered with her in the next 3 months.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Not a nice woman, I almost reported her to the hospital because I felt discriminated against. She sent in a nurse after she left to tell me I needed to find another doctor because she no longer accepted any type of medicade. I was 35 weeks pregnant and it happened around Christmas break. I had to call 7 different doctors but no one wanted to because of how far along I was. Then I had to call my insurance so they could help me. They found me an amazing doctor but she could only see me after New Years has passed. Dr. Tran is rude and made me feel my questions were stupid. Would not recommend her, unless you have private insurance because she told me that by me having medicade she's doing her job for free.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

LOVE HER! I've been her patient for 8 years. I'm 31. She's delivered my only child and will deliver the rest. She listens very well and has wonderful bedside manner, especially at delivery. I wish she could be my general doctor, as well. For my entire family! My husband loves her too. Her staff is caring and remembers you and your family. It's a warm, inviting environment. Dr. Tran has been very knowledgeable in everything I've approached her with. Including embarrassing topics. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. She's very impatient and rude

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Tran has to be the best OB ever! She takes her time and listens to your concerns and she has never failed me. She has given me a pleasant experience everytime and has been by OBGYN for over 7 years. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Tran is rude and insensitive. I have never been more insulted by a doctor's comments (breast exam). She is unprofessional and judgmental.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Tran's bedside manner is very poor. She will rush through your appointment and answer your questions with a rude attitude. She is impolite and almost insulting at times. Poor qualities for a OBGYN. My first visit with her 2 years ago went very well. Not sure what happened, but will never go back to her again. On a positive note, her staff is very cordial and friendly. I wish I could say the same for this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Tran is great!!!! She has been my doctor for 7 years. She delivered my 2 kids by c-section,, tied my tubes and performed endometriosis surgery. She is innovative, thorough loving and caring.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. C. Chantal Nguyen-Tran's Credentials

• University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio (Grad. 1997)