Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone

Dr. Stone is absolutely the best. I would highly recommend him and his staff. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. Very successful surgery on my wrist & hand.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Thank you for the recommendation to Dr. Stone! We are happy to hear you had a successful surgery. We'll pass your story along to Dr. Stone and his team.

Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Stone is the very best. Would Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Thank you for the recommendation to Dr. Stone and Florida Orthopaedic Institute. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

Submitted July 6, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Stone on a recurring basis and if I have a problem with hands or wrist, Florida Orthopaedic Institute is the first place I call.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Thank you for the great recommendation! We hope Dr. Stone can help resolve your recurring problem in your hand and wrist!

Submitted May 24, 2018

My appointment was for physical therapy at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Telecom facility. I met with Arthi Sainath, physical therapist. I rate her, and Tricia Kelly, PTA, as superb. Arthi is my therapist of choice, always. She is A+ in courtesy, knowledge of my issues and in her recommendations for how to proceed. She explains every step carefully and thoroughly. I just think she is nothing less than outstanding. Tricia, likewise. She and Arthi both are A+ for how respectful they are, careful to make sure I understand what they are doing and why; knowledgeable, and at the same time determined to make my time in PT highly efficient and fruitful. They are realistic and honest. I will always go to Florida Orthopaedic Institute for therapy and for medical treatment when needed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Thank you for the compliments to Arthi and Tricia! They are incredible team members and we are happy to have them at Florida Orthopaedic Institute!

Submitted September 17, 2018

I appreciate Dr Stone's discussion of my issue and his careful, honest listing of options. He was very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Stone was terrific. He explained the nature of my injury to me. He understands that if I can avoid surgery I would like that option. He explained his concerns about an ancillary issue that could be aggravating the situation. Injection PT revisit in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Thank you for sharing your feedback with Dr. Stone! We wish you the best during your recovery period. You are in great hands!

Submitted March 13, 2018

Due to my unusual circumstances and the priority level for me to obtain an appointment, all the caregivers I encountered from the front end to the back were AWESOME!!! I have established myself as a current and future patient and I cannot thank everyone enough that was involved in making this appointment happen!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

The nurse Sarah, Amy at check-in and Hillary check-out assisted me in a very professional and respectful way. I noticed all of their uniforms were neat and tidy. The scheduling team called to schedule my MRI before I reached my home. Dr. Stone, as always was professional and listened to my concerns and provided the care I needed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's response
Wow, thank you for the detailed review. We have a great team and are happy to hear your experience was top-notch!

Submitted January 3, 2018

As always, Dr. Stone is professional, patient and answers all of my questions in layman's terms so I can understand.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Jeffrey Stone. He is one of my favorite doctors at Florida Orthopaedic Institute.He treated me with respect and listened to what I had to say. Dr. Stone is very good about helping the patient feel comfortable. I always recommend him any time someone asks about a hand surgeon. Doctors such as Dr. Stone keep me coming back to Florida Orthopaedic Institute.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey D. Stone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jeffrey D. Stone, M.D., specializes in Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, and Microsurgery. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College. He received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, and completed his residency training at the University of Pittsburgh department of Orthopaedic Surgery, where he also pursued his interest in biomechanics and robotics research.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare