Ratings for Dr. Jeff R. Finkenstaedt

I went to Dr. Finkenstaedt for several issues with my foot. He diagnosed the problem, explained it in detail and treated it right there. He was extremely knowledgeable and discussed all options with me. Also his staff was very friendly. The office is very conveniently located on 31st Street, near Harvard. I highly recommend Dr Finkenstaedt!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I have been to too many doctors to count in my life. As a 33 year diabetic I've seen my fair share of specialists. Dr. Finkenstaedt is by far the best doctor I have EVER been treated by. Kind, compassionate a genius in his field and just an overall awesome "bedside manner". Cannot reccomend him enough.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

dr finikenstaedt and his staff are always polite, considerate and extremely helpful. all procedures have been fully explained and and clarified. would recommend him to anybody with any foot ailment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I RECENTLY SAW DR.FINKENSTAEDT FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS. HE WAS THOROUGH IN EXPLAING THE CAUSE OF THIS AND THOROUGH IN TREATMENT. HE TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN AND SHOW ME EXACTLY WHAT CAUSES PLANTER FASCIIUS. I WAS VERY SATISIFIED WITH THE DR. AND HIS STAFF. ALL WERE VERY POLITE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

BAD surgeon! All 4 times! Each surgery only made bad even worse. Would NOT recommend! KEEP AWAY!! FAR, FAR AWAY!!! This man should not be allowed within 100 feet of a knife!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010