Ratings for Dr. Steven H. MOSS

DR. MOSS IS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DR. AND IS A EXCELLENT GENTENLEMAN AND WILL HELP YOU IN EVERYWAY HE CAN. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD. GO TO HIM HE IS THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST YOU WILL FIND. HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY. HE STAYED IN HIS OFFICE TO 7:30 TO FIND A SURGEON FOR MY BACK I HAD BROKEN BONES AND HE ORDERED EMERGENCY X-RAYS . HE GIVES YOU ALL THE TIME YOU NEED.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr is very slow. Waiting in his waiting room and then in the exam room is 90 mins or more. He seems spaced out. Spends 30 mins flipping thru the same papers over and over again. NOT going back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

This doctor and stafff are kind and caring to your specific needs. He has been helping me with an ongoing foot problem with good results. The only problem is that my foot problems exacerbate from time to time and he always gets the problem resolved. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I've seen Dr Moss for knee Surgery as well as foot problems. He worked with me for over a year with injections and medication. He was always gentle and caring towards my condition. When my condition resurfaces and exacerbates, I will continue to see Dr Moss for follow up care in the future!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Good exam, spends time and gives full explaination.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Steven H. MOSS's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS North Carolina