Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. Warach

His staff was very rude and refused to call Springfield Clinic because they didn't know the number and wouldn't look it up. His bedside manners was horrible. He was more interested with my family member than he was with my problem.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have seen him 2 times so far and he seems to be a very knowledgable and likable doctor. Seems to want to get to the bottom of your ailment and try to do the tests to get said results. So I would say, overall he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

This doctor not once, but twice, tried to force me to pay the discounted amount that he is not entitled to according to the contract he signed with Cigna. I had to call the insurance company to have them call him and set him straight. I'm sure he probably bills all his clients and only relents when he's contacted by the health insurer, or an attorney. I expect he'll try to get me to pay for the discounted stuff he's got on a lien from my car accident. He's been paid for his services, but the guy is obviously going for the rest. I will probably have to counter sue him because of this. I have to wait for the appt. and he couldn't figure out what was wrong, instead he said my problem was all in my head, made up actually. Like the other person said, he didn't know what was wrong, so he said I was suffering from stress or it was psychological. I went to a pain doctor in town and he found a cranial nerve that was causing my major headaches.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

A very intelligent guy, however he over medicated me and as a result I had side effects.He would not listen to another doctor's opinion nor communicate with another doctor.He is always late for apointments.And he requires new tests and a apointment every time to write a refill- a practice that most other doctors I have talked to said is insane and is done just for money. He is a nice man though.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

I wouldn't even let him work on my pets. Yes, that bad. He is judgemental regarding women at least in my case I beleive. This goes with the knowledgeable part. This is a doctor who starts saying your problem is stress or psychological when he can't figure out what your problem is. He also has something wrong with his hands, as in, FUNGUS!!! At least this is what it looked like when I managed to catch a quick look at them when he didn't have latex gloves on.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

should of been a vet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Joshua D. Warach's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)