Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Phillips

Dr Tim Phillips is a tremendously competent and professional Doctor. My wife was rushed to the hospital in 2005 having suffered a Gran Mal seizure. He diagnosed her with an olfactory groove menengioma and ordered immediate surgery, saving her eyesight. She had lost her sense of smell during pregnancy 6 months prior, and he deduced that the tumor, having increased in size exponentially with the natural growth hormones in pregnancy, was going to encroach on the optic nerve. My wife's recovery was far less trouble than what he said was possible: no swelling, no long recovery time. She was up and moving in no time. My mother in law, having been an RN for 40 years, said he was a remarkably competent doctor and surgeon. I credit Dr Phillips with saving my wife's sight and life. I would heartily recommend him to anyone needing neurological care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This doctor is the most non caring doctor I know of!! He don't care about he patients at all!!!!!.. He has a lack of knowledge and bedside manners.. I hope if anyone is about to use this doctor you better think twice!!.. He don't take time with his patients he dnt care if you dead or alive! He really needs to stop practicing if he can't treat his. Patients better than he does!! YOU ARE A Disgrace DR. TIMOTHY W PHILLIPS!!??????????????????

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

THIS IS THE WORST DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE UN CARING DID NOT LISTEN TO ANY THING I HAD TO SAY THE TOTAL TIME SPENT WITH ME IF IT WAS 5 MIN THAT WAS 3 MIN TOO LONG I HAD NO TYPE OF EXAM OTHER THAN WALK AN CK REFLEX HAVE MULTIPLE MRI THAT OTHER DR.S HAVE THAT I HAVE MULTIPLE DISC DETERATION AND ARTHRITIS ON MY SPINE I HAVE VERY LITTLE FEELING IN MY LEGS AN CONSTANT PAIN I HAVE LOST CONTROL OF BODY FUNCTIONS AN THIS DR. HAD NOT ONE CONCERN FOR ME OR MY ISSUES I WOULD NOT TAKE A GOLD FISH TO HIM P.S I HAVE NEIGHBORS THAT I WAS TALKING TO JUST IN PASSING AN THE SUBJECT CAME UP HER HUSBAND JUST CAME FROM BACK SURGERY THAT TIM SMITH SENT HIM OUT OF THEIR WITH NO HELP ALSO HI S WIFE WAS SENT TO HIM ALSO FOR HEADACHES AND OTHER SYMPTONS WITH NO HELP OR TESTING TURNS OUT SHE HAS ALZTIMERS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON HIM HE DOES NOTHING HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOMEONE IF YOU DONT CK AN ALSO I PAID 176.00 FOR NOTHING

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Timothy W. Phillips's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup