Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Gennari

Makes you feel at ease . Checks any concerns you have o I recommend her highly to all . She's direct and if its cancer doesn't make you feel like it's a bad thing. Gets it taken care of with out fear of outcome. She takes the dread out of your appointment. SO Thanks DOC. JOB WELL DONE.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

During my labor, Dr. Gennari thought my pain on my right side was due to the epidural not spreading all over so she had me lie on my right side. After pushing in that position for almost an hour with no progress, she convinced me forceps was the route to go. As she pulled, she said, "Oh, the baby was caught on the pelvic bone." That was the cause of pain and the reason for no movement after an hour of active pushing but at no point did Dr. Gennari suggest changing positions or anything else to make me more comfortable or help labor progress. After my gorgeous baby was born (with torticollis but no serious injuries, thankfully), Dr. Gennari left a sponge inside me. I figured this out a few weeks later when I was not recovering normally. Her colleague, Dr. Feld, removed the sponge. Dr. Gennari never checked on me, never apologized(I assume because that would admit guilt). It was obvious the practice went into "cover your @$$" mode and had no concern for my health. Also,she ties "outies".

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Gennari is one of the most caring physicians I have ever dealt with and I myself have worked for doctor's for over 30 yrs. She spends all the time you need with you and truly cares about you as a patient. Only wish I had known about her years ago.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Gennari is wonderful. She is so professional and caring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Incredibly caring, thoughtful, and professional. Very good at listening and is extremely gentle. Plan for a bit of a wait since she spends a lot of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Genari is a very caring and knowledgeable ob/gyn. She has helped me with a problem that no one else was able to diagnose.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I drive almost 35 miles to go see Dr. Gennari. I have known her about 15 years and recommended her to many people. She is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Fantastic, thorough, knowledgable and caring doc. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Gennari since I was 18 and I love her! She is very knowledgeable and instantly put me at ease from the beginning. She delivered my first child and I would love for her to deliver any future children of mine!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Gennari is an excellent doctor. I am thrilled with the care I get when visiting her office. She is thorough.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Lisa C. Gennari's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp