Ratings for Dr. Joshua E. Lane

Had Mohs Surgery on my nose. Dr Lane did a great job. I felt no pain at all even after the anesthesia wore off. He told me ahead of time what was going to be done and his humor put me at ease every step of the way. Recovery was very quick.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

excellent Doctor!! he removed a cancer from my eye lid. he and Dr. Cannon make an EXCELLENT TEAM!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Lane was quick, yet professional. He made me feel confident in his decisions and I was comfortable during my brief procedure.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Removed a melanocystic nevus from my bak after a byopsy saiod it had tocome out. The lidocaine didn't work on me and I felt part of the nevus being cut out and the staples closeing the wound along with a few of the inner stitches, bus josh Land tried to get the area as dead as possible. Wounderful bedside manner, great nurse assistant, beautiful office, top-notch equpment. I have great faith in this man as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Joshua E. Lane's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2001)