Ratings for Dr. Jonnalyn R. Belocura

Diagnosed me with some vitamin deficiencies and gave me medication from her own company, only to find out the same happened with other patients. A bit shady.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

seen her for a total of seven years. always thought she was good but after the years went byshe started changing. now it's about making money she's always wanting you to get progesterone shots. she stated my hormoneslow, diagnosed me with a thyroid problem, aadrenal fatigue. I want to see a specialist turns out none of the three I was truly diagnosed with. she was making a purchase medication through her or company she works with so she can get her commission. turns out not only I had the same situation others have been diagnosed with the same situation and they truly were not under these diagnosis per a specialist

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I went to her with a couple symptoms that individually weren't a big deal but all together made me feel blah. She ran tons of labs on me and did a complete physical. I had some vitamin deficiencies and slightly low thyroid. After she corrected those I feel so much better!!! She was very kind and considerate. Some of the things that were bothering me were so small I felt silly mentioning them, but she listened patiently, didn't jump to conclusions or write me off. The only downside of her practice is that appointment times often run late. If you mind waiting then ask for the first appointment of the day. I think the reason she gets behind is because she gives such individual care to each patient. In my book that's a small price to pay for such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Jonnalyn R. Belocura's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company