Ratings for Dr. David R. Lionberger

My experience here has been wonderful. Dr. Lionberger has been very informative. He makes you feel at ease. You can tell that he has your best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr.Lionberger performed a thorough exam! Talked to and took time to listen to my concerns. Very good at explaining what issues I had and what was needed to treat the problem. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr.Lionberger was really professional friendly , courtesy Procedure was smooth Dr. was real clear of what happen after surgery. We are real happy with Dr. and Staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

1.I arrived on time actually 30 min early. They started my paperwork immediately, and took care of my insurance and copay. 2. I did not have to wait long to see Dr. Lionberger 30 min. 3. Xrays were done promptly and explained in detail by Dr. and MRI was ordered.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor. before, during and after surgery. He explained everything about the knee surgery well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Although he has not yet solved my knee problem. I have all the confidence that he will. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He did say the pain will be better in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Lionberger performed surgery on me twice. In 2008 hip replacement and 2017 knee replacement. I have had a great recovery in both instances. He does great work.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He almost killed my brother. He got ecoli after hip surgery so had to have his him removed, a spacer put in...eight months later we have a new surgeon, and no problems.

Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lionberger for more than 10 years as he monitors my hip replacement. He will do the reconstruction when necessary..in approximately 2-3 years. I just saw him for anarthritic knee and am considering knee replacement surgery. I would not trust anyone else in Houston to do this surgery. He is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and inspires great confidence in me.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr Lionberger's office filed my insurance claim incorrectly and refused to do anything about it. They sent the account to collection agency even though they caused the problem! Dr Lionberger, personally, told me "insurance processing is a courtesy" and that he wouldn't pull the account from collection! I guess he forgot about the Physician Provider Contract he signed with Aetna that requires him to file the claims! He's arrogant and all his humanitarian claims on his website are marketing hype. Find another Ortho that has better ethics!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. David R. Lionberger's Credentials

• Finnish

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Blue Card