Ratings for Dr. David R. Lionberger

DR. LIONBERGER WAS THE SECOND DOCTOR CONSULTED RE PAIN. HE HAR SUPASSED THE FIRST DOCTOR AND SPEN MORE TIME DICLOSING/EXPLAINING/DIAGNOSING THEN ANYONE WE HAVE SEEN TO DATE.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

DR. LIONBERGER REPLACED MY TWO KNEES AND EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. HE HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND IS VERY REPECTFUL. FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS RUN SMOOTHLY AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM. HE'S A VERY SMART MAN. I WOULD RECCOMEND DR. LIONBERGER TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. (IN FACT, I ALREADY HAVE! SEVERAL TIMES.).

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

X-RAY TECHNICIANS WERE VERY THOROUGH. DOCTOR CAME IN PROMPTLY AND STRTED DIAGNOSIS. WENT THROUGH RANGE OF MOTION EXERCISED AND TALKED THROUGH WHAT THE PURPOSE OF EACH WAS. WANTED TO RUN FULL BATTERY OF TEST AND SURGERY. WAS SEEN AS LAST RESORT.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Have been under Dr. Lionberger care many times now. Along w/staff, they make up the best of what you expect as a patient. Return customer.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I already know Dr. Lionberger by reputation from people at my PT that had knee surgery by him. I enjoyed meeting him and feel confident that all will improve when I have surgery in 7-8 months !!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

DR.LIONBERGER WAS SUPER NICE VERY PROFFESIONAL AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN MY CURRENT SITUATION WITH MY HIP PROBLEM HE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS FULLY AND UNDERSTANDING HE GAVE ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY HIP SITUATION THAN I WAS AWARE OF. I LIKED HIM FROM THE GET GO. SO FAR SO GOOD!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Surgery and Recovery on this knee has been weeks ahead of left knee. Doctor care and staff have been exceptional. Would recommend this office, doctor and staff to anyone needing it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Very professional staff and Dr explained issues clearly and suggested appropriate course of action. Good communication, open no issues with surgery or post op.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Lionberger is excellent when explaining the problem as well as the potential . He makes you feel comfortable as he explains the current condition of the specific problem. I will highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Lionberger replaced my knee I 2015. I have had no problems. I am 83 years old and if I need another knee replacement of hip replacement I would definitely go to him again. He's truthful and very precise. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. David R. Lionberger's Credentials

• Finnish

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1977)