Dr. David R. Lionberger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David R. Lionberger

Dr.Lionberger and his staff are the best! He has wonderful bedside manner. Everyone is friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Experience was very professional -x-Ray technicians - pleasant experience. Overall very informative- Doctor and his assistant will have very high recommendations from me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

The entire process of initial evaluation,surgery and recovery steps that Dr. Lionberger and his staff were excellent. My new knees are wonderful. I recommend Dr. Lionberger to anyone who needs knee replacements.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

We are very happy with Dr. Lionberger very comfortable with how he explains all our problems. We missed him while he was gone. All the surgeries he has done have been excellent and recovering amazing.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

My experience with Dr. Lionberger has been a long one since he has replaced 2 hips and 1 knee. I have the utmost confidence in his expertise. All my surgeries have been successful and long lasting. I would not think of changing surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I love the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Lionberger is great. He answers all my questions and spends time which is rare with most doctors.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I am very pleased with Dr. Lionberger's work on my right knee. I used to hurt with every step I took, deep pain. since the knee replacement, I am pain Free, and have even begun to Jog. I recommend Dr. Lionberger anytime someone talks knee pain and knee replacement.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Lionberger was recommended to me by another hip replacement patient, and her confidence in him now matches my own experience. My hip replacement surgery was great! I am recovering quickly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

I had hip replacement within 3 weeks I was able to walk further that I have in 2 years. Dr. Lionberger and staff have made this and easy experience. Already scheduling to have my other hip replaced.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

great doctor who works and for his patients with amazing care and consideration

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. David R. Lionberger's Credentials

• Finnish

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1977)