Ratings for Dr. Magdalene Y. Ho

Horrible. . I went to this physician thru a referral from my primary doctor. It took a month to get an appointment. . Over a half hour wait past my appointment time.. and when I had the nerve to ask this doctor about my condition I was rudely interrupted.. given a prescription with no explanation and pushed out the door. Needless to say I'm never going back!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

The staff is friendly enough but the doctor did not seem interested in discussing options to treat my teens acne problem.. beyond prescribing medications that clearly did not work. I would strongly suggest not taking kids or teens to her for care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

This doctor is terrible. She couldn't care less about helping her patients all he cares about is the money. She is also very cold & not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr Ho is the very best dermatologist I ever met. She is straight to the point and absolutely Knows her stuff. I am glad I was referred to her. Great doctor indeed. Her treatment work wonders for my problem.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

failed to properly treat my acne. now have scarring which could/should have been avoided. didn't spend extra time to go over my condition and looking back i realize she didn't care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Magdalene Y. Ho's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan