Ratings for Dr. James G. Sanderson

Dr. Sanderson did a full FACE laser resurfacing and has made a real mess of my skin, it is now very thin, scarred and I have wrinkles under eyes that were not there prior to surgery. Everyone in his office staff and all my family member can see the problems I am pointing out but he refuses to take ownership for his unskilled mistake, My face it not a place to mess up. I feel so bad and stress over my face every time I have to go out. He gave me back 1900.00 of the 5800.00 he charged because he said I was not happy with the results, he told me to get 2 other doctors opinion because I was not going away, one did not want to comment and the other said give it a year to heal, the other doctors seem to cover for each others mistakes, it has been over a year Oct 31,2014. This is the worse mistake I have ever made in my life. MY FACE LOOKS 1000% worse. He has ZERO skills for this type procedure, This guy is an eye doctor not a certified plastic surgeon... He really hacked my face to a nightmare. If I could only go back I would in a New York minutes. My face is destroyed! Stay away from this QUACK!

Submitted February 6, 2015

This guy knows his stuff. He does not have a staff and therefore you get the feel of real patient doc conversation. He answered all my questions and spent quite a bit of time. I was never rushed. I'm really glad i went with his practice.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Sanderson is the friendliest doctor I have ever visited. He is very smart and patient and will answer all of your questions. He has a very warm manner and you never feel rushed out of his office. He is the best. When you schedule an appointment with him, you will be seen anywhere from the exact time of your appointment until no more than a half hour after your appointment time. He very rarely leaves you waiting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. James G. Sanderson's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)