Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Holley

No doctor believed me when I told them that my wrist was in serious pain. Swelled up and sore for 2 years before Doctor Holley came into my life. I was already going crazy. He was able to find the problem which was my Ulna Bone was hardly attached and crushing EVERYTHING inside there. He was able to go in and cut away part of my Ulna Bone. Freeing up my wrist. My pain is 99% better. Thank you Doc Holley.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have never been more pleased with a Physician and physician's staff in my life. I have been online and viewed many before and after pictures, and my result is better than any other Surgeon's out there!! Also, the before surgery nurse and after surgery nurse are both awesome!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I went in for Botox treatment, and there is nothing good I can say about this doctor's entire office. His staff is unfriendly and rude. Not one of the three "staff" who did my intake and/or the nurse who assisted the doctor acted as if they cared one bit about me as a person, but rather, acted as if they wanted to get me in and out quickly, without asking me about my concerns or needs. They asked me to sign a release form stating that I understood the potential side effects of Botox, BEFORE I had a chance to meet with the doctor and find out what the side effects, exactly, were. I found Dr. Holley to be unfriendly and uncertain about his own abilities. I would never, ever return to this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Holley's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP