Ratings for Dr. Frederick J. KRUGER

Kruger comes in and asks what I'm there for instead of examining my feet, which is why I told them I was there. He clipped my toenails and did an ugly job of it, by the way. Here's the worst part: The skin underneath each of my big toenails is arched, I asked him not to cut that skin and he continued to do so anyway. I said, "There are nerve-endings in that so don't cut it". Kruger continued to clipped at the skin despite my protests and warnings that it hurt, commented "Yes, it's live tissue," then tried to do the same thing on the other foot. Kruger then said, "I want you to get healthier". I said "What do mean?" and he responds, "You wouldn't be diabetic if you lost weight. Your feet are fine. But I want you to lose weight". What the **** does me losing weight have to do with my feet, which are, according to "the doctor", fine. You are not my primary care physician, you are a foot doctor. There's no reason why he should've been making irrelevant remarks about my weight when, according to him, my feet are fine. The staff is lackluster. The waiting room is so small, they have instructions asking patients not to come more than ten minutes before their appointment time. They're playing Christian radio in the waiting room. The assistant who saw me before the Kruger didn't seem to be processing things very well when she asked me questions, looking confused with every answer. Fatphobia and my left toe still hurts where he tried to clip off skin. I just called and asked how to file a complaint against Kruger's office and the receptionist who answered has no idea.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Worst medical experience ever!!! After telling him numerous times I was in severe pain during surgery, (local anesthetic didn't seem to have worked) he continued, arguing with me that I was over reacting and that "he knew" I wasn't in pain. Pain got so bad that I began to hyperventilate and nearly pass out. Left the room while I was still dizzy, crying, shaking & sweating profusely, near passing out. Please do not subject yourself to this experience!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

All he said either cut off my foot or deal with the pain for the rest of my life and he walk out

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr Kruger treated my Mother and he was excellent. We drove 50 miles to see him. Some of his clients came all the way from Mariposa. He was always happy to see my Mom and asked how she was doing, explained any procedure he was going to do. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Kruger was rather formal and not too forthcoming, but was patient and seemed happy to explain what was going on. He treated my foot and I've had no relapse. I am making another appointment soon for a different issue. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

He is rude,my 1st appt,see me just look at me and said from where r u i reply and he said thats all, i can't do anything for you and said bye. he is racist.he did not even look at the problem.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This provider was awesome. Ive had nothing but good experiences. He knows his stuff. I would reccommmend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Frederick J. KRUGER's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)