Ratings for Dr. Frederick J. KRUGER

Worst medical experience ever!!! After telling him numerous times I was in severe pain during surgery, (local anesthetic didn't seem to have worked) he continued, arguing with me that I was over reacting and that "he knew" I wasn't in pain. Pain got so bad that I began to hyperventilate and nearly pass out. Left the room while I was still dizzy, crying, shaking & sweating profusely, near passing out. Please do not subject yourself to this experience!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

All he said either cut off my foot or deal with the pain for the rest of my life and he walk out

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr Kruger treated my Mother and he was excellent. We drove 50 miles to see him. Some of his clients came all the way from Mariposa. He was always happy to see my Mom and asked how she was doing, explained any procedure he was going to do. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Kruger was rather formal and not too forthcoming, but was patient and seemed happy to explain what was going on. He treated my foot and I've had no relapse. I am making another appointment soon for a different issue. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

He is rude,my 1st appt,see me just look at me and said from where r u i reply and he said thats all, i can't do anything for you and said bye. he is racist.he did not even look at the problem.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This provider was awesome. Ive had nothing but good experiences. He knows his stuff. I would reccommmend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Frederick J. KRUGER's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal