Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Zakeri

My experience with Dr. Zakeri and staff has been wonderful. I recommend him to everyone. Dr. Zakeri has performed surgery on me 3x and have been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Was wonderful! Can walk well, as well right after surgery. Everyone is nice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I was admitted through the er with back pain and numbness in my toes. They cound a cyst on my spinal cord that was causing back pain. Dr. Zakeri removed the cyst from my spinal cord via removing a small bone in my lumbar. After surgery, recovery was expedited with physical therapy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I have gone from extreme pain to pretty much no pain. Dr. Zakeri was great. The staff were great. I am very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Came to Dr Zakeri with sever pain and limited movement. Procedure done within a month went better than I expected. I woke with no stabbing, burning, throbbing pain. Three months later, getting back to normal activities, and house work.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I have seen Dr. Zakeri for many years. He has done an involved back surgery which was very successful and in January cervical neck area, which was very successful. Dr Zakeri is an excellent surgeon and very compassionate and understanding with his delivery. His office staff have always been very professional, friendly and kind. I recommend Dr Zakeri constantly to people because of the positive outcome and interaction.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. SURGERY WAS SCHEDULED QUICKLY. RECOVERY WENT WELL.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Doc was very upfront and direct to the point. Took the least invasive surgery to help me. Dr.s and staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Doctor care was excellent. Doctor made me very comfortable before procedure, after also. I came to see doctor for back and leg pain, then after surgery pain has disappeared.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

My issue was pretty common/routine. However pretty scary for someone who is never experienced any type of back issues or surgery. Dr. Zakeri explained everything plainly and put me at ease as to what I was to expect. Everything went perfectly fine and I am feeling great.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Ahmad Zakeri's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)