Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Zakeri

Dr. Zakeri was extremely easy to talk to. He ensured that i understood what would happen every step. he listened to what i had to say and would make sure it was adressed. i have already referred my mother to come and see dr zakeri.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH DR ZAKERI. THIS WAS THE 2ND SURGERY HE HAS DONE ON MY LOWER BACK IN 21 YEARS. HE IS A VERY GOOD SURGEON. I HAVE REFERRED AT LEAST 4 FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I had a pinched nerve and Dr. Zakeri was professional and very nice. My pain went down my right leg and he did surgery in 2003 and went very well. Now left leg was in pain and I had surgery again in 2018. I am very pleased and would recomend Dr. Zakeri to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have had 5 surgeries, 4 back and 1 neck. I have had great results. I would definitely recommend to all my family and friends to come to DR Zakeri.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Excellent DR and staff. Very professional but also friendly. answered any and all of my questions and explained everything so that i understood what was going on and what was going to happen. I am extremely pleased with the DR and staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I came to Dr Zakeri in absolute horrible pain that was affecting my quality of life for some time. I had a severely herniated L4/L5. After meeting with him and going over my options, Micro Discectomy surgery was the route we chose. After he operated, when I woke up all of my back pain was gone and I walked out of the hospital! He may not be super chatty but he got the job done and the post op visits he is addressed all of my concerns. The entire staff was just as top notch making it a pleasure to come here for my appointments. Since the surgery I have returned to my old self of being active and getting back outside with my children. THANK YOU DR ZAKERI!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

It was scary but Dr. Zakeri put me at ease. Within a few weeks we noticed a big change in the way I was walking and memory is better. The office staff are wonderful and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Wonderful experience and would recommend Dr. Zakeri to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

When I went into surgery I could not walk or put my legs out straight. Right after surgery I was able to walk to the restroom without help. The procedure went great and with in 6 weeks I was back to work. The office staff was great with getting my paper work completed and turned in to the right places quickly and correctly. I recommend this office to everyone I know with back issues.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

i was in a lot pf pain and now i am back on my way to my regular life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Ahmad Zakeri's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)