Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Zakeri

I felt Dr. Zakeri is well trained in specialty and took extra caution concerning heart condition. I am overall pleased that the pain in my back is gone after years of pain. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

The entire office made me feel welcome and understood the level of pain I was experiencing. Dr. Zakeri was very mindful of my need for surgery and made sure it happened in a timely manner, ending four months of pain!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have made excellent progress. Dr. and staff have been friendly, courteous, I could not ask for more. I have had almost no pain through the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Zakeri is awesome and this is my third back surgery and he has done all three. I am very happy with all the out comes.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Once found out the problem, it was well taken care of . Dr.zakeri was very pleasant an my scar looks very good and narrow.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

From the first visit I was very happy. I was given all my options from the best to the worst. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed. I would recommend this office to all my friends and family. Dr. Zakeri is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My experience with Dr. Zakeri and his staff was wonderful. I have had a full recovery from my back surgery.I would recommend anyone who has back pain to see Dr. Zakeri.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Zakeri stepped in and took me on as a patient when I was in extreme pain. He fit me into his schedule, gave me an excellent summary of what I was facing medically and scheduled the surgery. I could not have asked for more.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The experience was the best. I can move my neck. I feel better and walk better.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

MD was knowledgeable and helpful with questions re. surgical options. Surgery results were of immediate benefit and no complications occurred.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017