Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Zakeri

Dr. Zakeri was very clear on what my situation was and gave me comfort in what he was going to do to treat my back. I recommend Dr. Zakeri to anyone who needs similar type of back surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Doctor and staff were very knowledgeable and great. Surgery fixed my symptoms.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

From start to finish Dr. Zakeri was very helpful and answered all my questions so I understood. Staff in the office were very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Zakeri went above my expectations. When my insurance was not cooperating, he took the time to contact them and plead my case. My surgery went well and I have made a full recovery! I am very thankful for the care I received!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr Zakeri. He was kind and answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I felt Dr. Zakeri is well trained in specialty and took extra caution concerning heart condition. I am overall pleased that the pain in my back is gone after years of pain. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

The entire office made me feel welcome and understood the level of pain I was experiencing. Dr. Zakeri was very mindful of my need for surgery and made sure it happened in a timely manner, ending four months of pain!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have made excellent progress. Dr. and staff have been friendly, courteous, I could not ask for more. I have had almost no pain through the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Zakeri is awesome and this is my third back surgery and he has done all three. I am very happy with all the out comes.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Once found out the problem, it was well taken care of . Dr.zakeri was very pleasant an my scar looks very good and narrow.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017