Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt

Ratings for Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt

No patient connection,no personality! He recommended cataract surgery and vision never got better. Appointments were a waste of my time since he would just come in the room and say "give it more time" then leave!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Horrible experience. Nossonal Kleinfeldt has poor interpersonal skills. He could care less about the client’s concerns. Very arrogant. He’s more interested in performing surgery. All he did was try to pressure me to have cataract surgery. Avoid him at all costs. He spent a couple minutes with me. When I decided that I don’t want cataract surgery right away and would like to think about it. He became very upset and stood up in the middle of the conversation and was ready to leave.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Horrible experience, disrespectful of my time, I needed to ask for an explanation for everything and barely got an answer. I will not be going back. It seems obvious that this Dr. is only interested in assembly line surgeries. He could have cared less. It seemed like there were at least 20 people scheduled at once. I left, without finishing my appointment after 3 hours. Think twice before going here, even the staff were complacent.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I just left seeing Dr K. I was very disappointed in his bedside manner. Some Staff and Dr K. Do not treat the individual, they treat the “eyes”. When I discussed my dissatisfaction to Dr. K. And offered suggestions to improve patient/Dr. and staff experience, he was not interested. He did not take ownership of the problem and was very superior in his attitude towards me. I have a medical background and patient satisfaction was a big part of my training. Things like explaining to the patient what you are about to do and what kind of effect it will have on your eyes, and announcing who they are and their role (as you see multiple people before you see him.) And looking you in the eye when you talk to a person. Sitting down when you are talking to the person to make them feel what they have to say is important to you. Not rushing them. I went there last in 2011 and he had students working with him. I was not asked if I minded if they came in to observe my unique encapsulated implanted lens from cataract surgery. (He did not do the surgery) I told him today about my experience. He was not compassionate or even sorry about what happened 7 years ago because he didn’t remember. The time he spent with me was the same as the person who rated him before me, except I got maybe 3 minutes for the approx 1.5 hrs I spent there., because I tried to talk to him about the unsatisfactory treatment.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

awful experience. avoid this doc at all costs. he spent maybe a grand total of 2 minutes with me in the 2 + hours i spent at his office. he never explained what i had, what i needed to do, and was very abrupt in answering questions. I had to ask him to recheck my eyes after his tech checked since he didn't even glance at my numbers, I HAD TO TELL HIM IT WAS HIGH and then he rechecked and AGREED! Absolutely ridiculous. It's clear his office values profits over actual medical practice. LOUSY will not return

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I waited for 2 hours in his office recently and in return for that, I got an entire 90 seconds (yes, seconds!) with the doctor. He was rude, curt and seemed agitated. When I complained to a nurse, she smirked and said they get that response form angry patients on a daily basis. She said he's going through a nasty divorce with his wife, but that really isn't my problem. I was just there to get my eyes checked after cataract surgery. If he can't give his patients any attention then it doesn't matter how good of a surgeon or doctor he is.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I am very grateful to you for restoring my sight. Your staff have been very professional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I had cataract surgery in March of this year after having bad cataracts in my eyes (mostly my left eye) for almost 10+ years. The doctor was right in that my left eye needed more attentive surgery than my right eye, which was overlooked at Henry Ford. After that we scheduled the surgery and a few weeks later I was seeing better than I have for over a decade.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went to his doctor's office for an eye exam, because my ride I was very blurry. I wish for taken into an exam room in my eyes were dilated. I could barely see anything. Then I will take it into another room where the doctor examine me. He was in the office all have maybe 2 minutes. He got up and told me I did not need classes and get me some eye drops in my eyes word right in to come see him in a couple months. I showed him a prescription for eye glasses that I got from walmart doctor and he told me I didn't need it. I told him I disagreed, but would you to drive. I have this conversation with him, while he was at the door on his way out. He would not even sit down and talk to me. It is a couple months later and now my right eye is blurry. I am going to kresge eye institute instead

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

If you value your vision please find a different physician. I had cataract surgery in October 2009 and finally regained my sight in March 2010 I went to Kresge Eye Institute after Dr. Kleinfeldt kept telling I would regain my vision and my sight was getting worse. After being examed at Kresge I had 4 office visits in a 6 day period. I had to be treated very aggressively in order to not lose my sight. It has been 6 months since I started treatment at Kresge and was told this week my vision is back to normal.I could never get an answer from Dr. Kleinfeldt as to why my recovery was taking so long. However, had I known that he preforms as many as 40 surgeries in one day I would had gone to a different physician. You have to get sloppy when you're doing that many procedures in one day. It becomes a matter or quantity not quality.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Arise Health Plan