Ratings for Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt

awful experience. avoid this doc at all costs. he spent maybe a grand total of 2 minutes with me in the 2 + hours i spent at his office. he never explained what i had, what i needed to do, and was very abrupt in answering questions. I had to ask him to recheck my eyes after his tech checked since he didn't even glance at my numbers, I HAD TO TELL HIM IT WAS HIGH and then he rechecked and AGREED! Absolutely ridiculous. It's clear his office values profits over actual medical practice. LOUSY will not return

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I waited for 2 hours in his office recently and in return for that, I got an entire 90 seconds (yes, seconds!) with the doctor. He was rude, curt and seemed agitated. When I complained to a nurse, she smirked and said they get that response form angry patients on a daily basis. She said he's going through a nasty divorce with his wife, but that really isn't my problem. I was just there to get my eyes checked after cataract surgery. If he can't give his patients any attention then it doesn't matter how good of a surgeon or doctor he is.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I am very grateful to you for restoring my sight. Your staff have been very professional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I had cataract surgery in March of this year after having bad cataracts in my eyes (mostly my left eye) for almost 10+ years. The doctor was right in that my left eye needed more attentive surgery than my right eye, which was overlooked at Henry Ford. After that we scheduled the surgery and a few weeks later I was seeing better than I have for over a decade.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went to his doctor's office for an eye exam, because my ride I was very blurry. I wish for taken into an exam room in my eyes were dilated. I could barely see anything. Then I will take it into another room where the doctor examine me. He was in the office all have maybe 2 minutes. He got up and told me I did not need classes and get me some eye drops in my eyes word right in to come see him in a couple months. I showed him a prescription for eye glasses that I got from walmart doctor and he told me I didn't need it. I told him I disagreed, but would you to drive. I have this conversation with him, while he was at the door on his way out. He would not even sit down and talk to me. It is a couple months later and now my right eye is blurry. I am going to kresge eye institute instead

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

If you value your vision please find a different physician. I had cataract surgery in October 2009 and finally regained my sight in March 2010 I went to Kresge Eye Institute after Dr. Kleinfeldt kept telling I would regain my vision and my sight was getting worse. After being examed at Kresge I had 4 office visits in a 6 day period. I had to be treated very aggressively in order to not lose my sight. It has been 6 months since I started treatment at Kresge and was told this week my vision is back to normal.I could never get an answer from Dr. Kleinfeldt as to why my recovery was taking so long. However, had I known that he preforms as many as 40 surgeries in one day I would had gone to a different physician. You have to get sloppy when you're doing that many procedures in one day. It becomes a matter or quantity not quality.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)