Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Gillespie

Gillespie; You sir; will rot in hell, as well as. Your side kids. If I had any politial power, as a judge. Or what ever it took. You would get the electric chair. But first; I would cut you like you cut me. Then I would od you on morphine. Then when you woke. I would do you like you did my mother. Every dog has their day and your will come as well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Gilespie still gives me nightmares! When my baby was born alive but premature he refused to give him medical attention telling me to just hold him until he dies. Other doctors told me he should have tried to help him. It's called Heroic Measures. He messed up two D & C's on me after giving birth. The first D & C was performed without anesthetic which is unheard of - he had me scream in a pillow as he performed the surgery! I had to return two weeks later for the second D & C because he left a big piece of placenta in me. After the second D & C, I ended up passing the placenta while sitting on a toilet two weeks later. It tells a lot when I had to make funeral arrangements for my son when the funeral director found out which doctor would be signing the death certificate he stated, "Oh, Dr. Gilespie is really good about signing death certificates." Pretty sad when a funeral home knows him by name! I wrote Dr. Gilespie a letter but he never responded.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Alan R. Gillespie's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois