Ratings for Dr. Mark HAAS

I have been going to Dr Mark for years. He has always been pleasant, informative and willing to explore treatment regimens should the first option not work as well as expected. His staff is wonderfully friendly and helpful with insurance matters. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

What I like about Dr. Haas is that he listens to you and your specific challenge. He then offers options for you to consider and, believe me, those options work IF you do what he recommends. I've seen him twice for plantar fasciitis and each time the problem disappeared by my following his suggested regimen. The reason the problem re-occurred is that my orthotics needed replaced. BTW, he's also got a great personality! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

This was my initial engagement with Dr. Mark Haas and the Albuquerque Associated Podiatrists practice - and I was impressed and satisfied with the experience. Dr. Haas was genuine, direct, friendly, thorough and informative for my condition - always a plus with a new doctor ... I am glad I chose well. I recommend him. Friendly staff - from check-in to check-out.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Mark Haas for 6+ years and have always found him to be knowledgeable and helpful. The staff is efficient and location of the practice is convenient. Have only had good experiences with the diagnosis and treatment. Almost painless!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr.Mark is super fantastic, s is his staff. N0 nonsense, gets right to it and explains everything. Got rid of an ingrown nail problem really fast. Referred me to Heart and Sole to get some DECENT shoe inserts, and my feet have stopped hurting. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff (Oh... and they got me in quickly, too.)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Haas is a wonderful doctor! I was so impressed from the moment that I walked in with the staff's friendliness and professionalism. Dr. Haas gave me the options for my toenail problem. He gave me the pros and cons. He let me decide. He was gentle and caring and took care of the issue. I went back with my husband for a problem he had and he was just as attentive and professional and gave him his options. I had a side question and he addressed that as well, even though it wasn't my appointment. We are very impressed with this group, all of the staff, and Dr. Mark Haas! We won't go anywhere else if we need a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Excellent experience all around. I was able to get appointments at very convenient times. Dr Haas and his staff were very professional and took time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Hass didn't even examine my toe. He just glanced at and said what I already new was the problem. My concern was that it is swollen, but he never addressed that. He said it had fungus which it does not. Said there was nothing he could do with it I would have to either live with it as is or have it removed. It won't grow because the front is swollen, I thought he could make a recommendation for the swelling. It grows thick because the swelling prevents it from growning long. Very unprofessional and not caring at all, just wants his money. He wasted my time and money I will never go back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I found him very unhelpful and wasted my time and suggested I come back another time. I did find his assistant caring and I think she felt bad that he was not helpful; I will never go back to this group.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I originally saw Dr. Haas when I was very young. He did a permanent procedure to remove the ingrown toenail that I had had since I was 8 days old. Even though I undid the good he did over the subsequent 18ish years, he didn't judge me. I never found time to go back to redo the permanent procedure and he didn't judge me when I kept showing up to have the ingrown toenail re-removed. He just re-did the permanent procedure today. His staff is extremely friendly, extremely helpful, very aloof despite their professionalism... Best part was that even though I had arrived early for my appointment they got me ready early and Dr. Haas saw me early. I continue to be impressed with Dr. Haas and his staff and will always go to him for my podiatric needs!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Mark HAAS's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)