Ratings for Dr. Alan F. Altman

I'm very pleased with this office and Dr Altman. The staff upfront, and the professional's in the back make this a welcome experience every time. I will continue to recommend this office and wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Doctor and staff are friendly, fast, and efficient. They have great skills which makes the vist a positave experience overall.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Fast and friendly service. I love my hygienist...she always has a great attitude and is easy to talk to. In and out in under 30 for a standard cleaning. Flexible with payments and rescheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Met Life dental used and we are billed for anything that is not covered by insurance. The staff is very helpful and friendly - very kid friendly office. Will always continue using them and referring them.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

great dentist..love my crown and stephanie is great at cleaning teeth...well done girl..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He is kind,precise,painless,in his work;with excellent results for me.I am very pleased with resulting dental health and the care I am receiving.thanks,Dr. A.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Altman is not just an excellent dentist. He is a compassionate man who runs a very friendly office. He is gentle and reassuring with all of his patients. We've been seeing him since he started his practice! Linda Hinton

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

have been going to dr altman for years. excellent care and follow up. accepts teamsters dental plans. dr altman is the best dentist i have been to. my family will go no where else unless he refers us.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

My family has seen DR Altman for several years now. His staff is wonderful and are great with my kids. Dr Altman and his staff care about you and your experience. As a fearful dental patient he put me at ease and even called to check on me once after having a dental procedure! We continue to see him even though we've moved and are no longer close to the office. Great staff highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Everyone in this office is very kind and helpful - Doctor is THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011