Ratings for Dr. Manuel T. Banzon

I was treated with no respect and felt like he didn't listen to what I had to say. I would never recommend him! He missed that I had a fracture and a dislocated shoulder.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Operated on my knee.had a bakers cysts. .removed it by Arthroscopic surgery. No pain..great job..normal life again. Great Man Thank You..Doc...Mike Holwitz..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Banzon and his staff are excellent. His physical therapy staff are great. I cannot believe how much pain I was in prior to my surgery and how great I feel now. I am looking forward to having my second knee done because he is a great doctor. I also have recommended him to other family members who will also be using him. He has given me my life without continual pain back.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

MY HUSBAND HAD A TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT DR BANZON SO SUPPORTIVE HE TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY. WILL BE HAVING OTHER SIDE DON E SOON

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I am so glad that I went to Dr. Banzon, I recommend him completely. He is very professonial and at the same time warm and compassinate. You can put all your trust in him. I had total left knee replacement on Oct. 8th. I can not believe that the pain is all gone. I feel wonderful. I will have him do my right knee without giving it a second thought in summer of 2014.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Has always been very patient and understanding. I have used him for several problems including a knee replacement. Very skilled and humble at the same time. Very kind to my wife after my surgery. My knee replacement is perfect! Never had a problem with it since it was done 3 yrs. ago. Just saw him again for the other knee--very conservative in his treatment--not quick to say surgery, etc. I trust him to make the right call regarding treatment.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

very helpful and understanding and knowledgable about my problem

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I was very upset because Dr Banzon did NOT ask or inform me that he was injecting my knee with cortisone! I went in for an aspiration and he decides to give me cortisone without my knowledge! I would never go back to him!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Terrible doctor, dismissive, not helpfull at all, multiple misdiagnosis

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Manuel T. Banzon's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med