Ratings for Dr. Gwenn V. Jackson

She is a terrible doctor. It isn't just her manner. She really doesn't care about the well being of her patients. She is brutal, callous, and condescending. She knows her stuff but she doesn't wish you well. She is in it for herself.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I thought Dr. Jackson was awful. She had a terrible bedside manner, and was extremely rough with a medical assessment that was sensitive and personal. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I believe this doctor is knowledgable, gives good advice. She is a little blunt but that's ok. Her current nurse I have many issues with. I had to pay extra money for a urine culture after an "abnormal" urine test, could not get a return call on the culture before a weekend believing I needed antibiotics because I felt so sick. Got an email stating that the urine culture was completely fine...how do I go from abnormal on the first test to completely fine? I felt the nurse was condescending in her emails and I won't be returning to this office. She continually told me in emails to see my primary care physician when I discussed symptoms. Fine, if I'm going to pay someone for all these tests then let me just pay a primary physician. What am I seeing your office for in the first place if you aren't going to treat me? Why should I be paying you? This is more a bad grade for the nurse, not the doctor....but I won't go back there.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Gwenn V. Jackson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)

Carefirst Bcbs