Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Meisterling

I underwent a total knee replacement with Dr. Michael Meisterling and his staff. I have nothing but wonderful words to say about any of them. I'm really not sure why I waited so long to have it done. He is a wonderful surgeon and had great bed side manners. He explained things to me in great detail. His staff is just as wonderful as he is. Also, I couldn't be happier with having my surgery at Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater, MN. Thanks to all, my knee feels great! Deb Peterson

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

I have gone to Twin Cities Orthopedics for years, even when it was Saint Croix Orthopedics. I first went to Dr. Meisterling Sr. In 2002 and was so impressed that I made sure I could get appointments with his sons. I have been very satisfied!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr. Michael R. Meisterling's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted November 19, 2019

Dr Meisterling is an excellent surgeon. He performed a total hip replacement for me. I am three weeks into recovery. Thank you Dr Meisterling.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. Michael R. Meisterling's response
Hello, thank you for the review. We and Dr. Meisterling truly appreciate it, and are glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted September 16, 2019

The care and treatments we have received from Dr. Michael Meisterling is always fanastic!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Meisterling did a total knee replacement for me on January 3rd and i couldn't be happier with the care and result!! excellent surgeon, great staff. The Excel program was a great fit. I am back to work and walking really well and thrilled with the surgery (wish I had done it sooner...)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I have been a Nurse Practitioner for over 40 years. Dr. Meisterling is an artist at doing knee injections! I have had knee injections 4x year for several years and because of moves had several orthopedic surgeons who did them. He is amazing. I trust him and am going back again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Excellent surgeon both in the clinic and operating room!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Best Orthopedic MD in area. Would recommend to anyone looking for a doctor to address their orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

One of the best Orthopedic MD's I have met. I have been a physical therapist for 23 years now and have met and worked with many Ortho MD's and can say that this one is very skilled and caring. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Meisterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Michael Meisterling, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee injuries and conditions, and sports medicine.

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Hip replacement