Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Malyk

My wife and I are both elderly and have been taken care of by Dr. Malyk for years . He has been very attentive to our concerns. If he sends us for any tests we are notified of the results as soon as he gets them. We have no problem scheduling an appointment and his staff treat us like family. I would recommend him to anyone . We are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Very very poor doctor and staff give you a new patient appointment tell one day and time put it on the computer a different time and day. And then I get kicked out and have no doctor because of there stupidity! Bad doctors office if you value your life or a family members don't go to see him or anyone in that office very very rude and very un helpful and very un caring for there patients!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He has refused to send me to a diabetic dotor with numbers over 250. He thinks he is doctor of everything. "Thinks he is all that. Find another doc

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Malyk is very personable, always takes time to explain his findings, and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

the doctor was extremely discourteous, and misdiagnosed patient. tried to tell him that he had kidney stones in a kidney that no longer exists! also, refused to give him results of a bone scan.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Timothy C. Malyk's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Skowhegan, ME