Ratings for Dr. Zaundra E. Jones

My family and I went to Carolina Health Specialists, where Dr. Zaundra Jones works, for many years. However, we stopped using their services due to a general decline in service quality and specifically due to Dr. Jones' treatment of me. I prefer a female physician (I'm female), and Dr. Jones was my only choice. Her lack of caring, and her tolerance of her nurse's poor attitude and incredibly horrible response time to customer inquiries regarding prescription refills and filling out paperwork the insurance company required before I could have prescriptions filled were horrendous. The final straw that broke this camel's back was when she wanted to prescribe extremely strong anti-depressant medication to me for mild/average menopause symptoms. Wow. I switched to a different clinic, and the difference is refreshing. The new doctor and the entire staff act like they really care about my well-being. And they don't think I need anti-depressants.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Zaundra E. Jones's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)