Ratings for Dr. Pamela Daufel

This Doctor discharged me from the hospital to my dismay; 2 days later I came to the ER same symptoms. I did not ask for a narcotic or any specific medication and did not ask for pain medication upon discharge of hospital stay and was not given anything for pain. Doctor stated she would re-admit me to hospital but will not be treating my pain in this hospital. In my opinion, this is medically unethical practice to refuse to control a patient's pain while under her care. I am deeply offended by this and feel that I am being discriminated against.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

very good doc with warm personality. will visit her again

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

This doctor is extremely inefficient with her time and her knowledge. Every office visit I end up waiting at least 45 minutes over my scheduled time just to meet with the doctor. The staff is extremely unorganized and scheduling is terrible. Furthermore, this doctor prescribed medication for me and then stated that I was addicted to the medication when asked if I took it on a regular basis. She prescribed the medication twice per day. I took the medication as such 4-5 days per week, not everyday. I told her that the medication was effective the majority of the time and she asked why I took it if it only worked MOST of the time. I stated that she had prescribed that dosage and then she accused me of abusing the medication and becoming addicted. I offered to refuse the medication and return the prescription to her, but she denied this request.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I saw Dr Daufel once, and I'll never ever go back. I waited over 30 minutes to see her, and when I finally did she spent about 10 minutes with me and then another 30 minutes on the phone with other doctors, trying to get me a referral. In the end a referral was made for me and an appointment was scheduled, but I was never told about it so I missed the appointment! She didn't seem to care at all and was extremely insensitive. I'l never go back, ever!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Pamela Daufel's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)