Ratings for Dr. Christian S. Cook

As a new patient,I found Dr cook was outstanding. She was very thorough and kind. So glad I found a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Unfortunately, Dr. Cook was the on-call physician during my labor and delivery. I loved my OB in the group-Stickler, but Dr. Cook did not leave me with a positive experience. After being in labor 11 hours, administered epidural and pitocin, and placed on oxygen due to my decreased heart rate as well as my baby's, Dr. Cook did not show up in our room until the last hour. She was very impersonal and cold. Even follow-up was poor. I wish she wasn't in the group because Hammond and Stickler are great, but I don't want to risk getting her on call for my second birth.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Something is wrong when you hate a dr so much that you would suffer pain before seeing her because you dread her so much. Rude, dismissive, and frankly looks down on some patients. I heard her in the next room laughing and being quite jolly with a patient who was a friend. Then she came to me (after making me wait while she talked about her wedding with her friend) and was complete coldness and condescension. Very two-faced.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Love her!! She is very honest , open and knowledgeable! My daughters and I are all patients of hers!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I had been a patient for several years but in the past few years, she gave me little time. She rushed in and out as if I was an inconvenience during a yearly appointment. I found a new physician this past year. I'm much happier.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I used to like Dr Cook, but over the past couple of years she has become rushed during my appointments, seems unconcerned, and insincere. I recently changed physicians because I didn't feel I was getting the time and care necessary. That's bad considering I'm a medical professional myself.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. cook has been my doctor for years. She saw my husband and I thru a miscarriage and later delivery of our son. She also performed my tubal ligation. She is very helpful, caring, and kind.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

The other comments with respect to the time the Dr was present are pretty spot on, but from my understanding this is pretty much the case with all Doctors in this role. The OB is there only if something goes wrong and the delivery nurses handle the bulk of the work. We had our child around Christmas time and the Dr spent most of her time putting together her own children's gifts rather then in the delivery room. When it came time to do her job she performed beyond expectation. The Delivery Nurses were OUTSTANDING. This along with the fact that most would rather be spending the time with their own families, I'm sure. The Lactation consultant and anesthesiologist who performed the epidural were horribly inconsiderate. The lactation consultant didn't show until the end and even then for 15mins and the anesthesiologist refused to return to adjust my wife's dosage. Even the nurses were furious with the overage of anesthesia.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Dr. Geier is great. I have absolutely no problem with her nor her staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Geier performed a partial hysterectomy on me this year and I couldn't ask for better care. Skilled, concerned, and professional. The only comment otherwise that I could make is that she has a strong and confident personality and some may not think she is warm or very approachable. While that may not bode well for an OBGYN, keep an open mind, talk to her and she will listen. Overall, a very competent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Christian S. Cook's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)