Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Mcnamee

I trust Dr. McNamee with my life. He is beyond honest, tells you everything you need to know. I was scared to death when my son was injured in football but Dr. definitely took care of my son like he would his own. People might not get him like I do but there is a method to his madness and he is a genius!!!! My son has went through foot surgery, dislocated shoulder, torn meniscus and hemmoraged acl. I do have a daughter that he has also worked on but he did refer her to a pediatric specialist in Toldeo. Love him and thankful to have him as an ortho specialist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

4/16/16 my husband was brought in to the E.R .because a fan blade off a car flew off and hit his shoulder tore is muscle in half.this Dr.was awesome surgery went well came out explained everything to me in great detail.some say he is very arrogant that may be but wouldn't want anyone else Thank you so much for the care

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

PEOPLE CAN COMMENT ALL THEY WANT ABOUT THIS DOCTOR BUT I WOULD ONLY GO TO HIM. HE HAS PERFORMED NUMEROUS SURGERIES ON MY FAMILY MEMBER'S AND ONE EVEN WAS A FINGER AMPUTATION THAT WAS ON A 2YR. OLD. THE KID ENDED UP WITH FULL USE OF HIS FINGER AND EVEN PLAYED COLLEGE BASEBALL WITHOUT EVER HAVING A PROBLEM FROM THE SURGERY! I TRUST MY CHILDREN'S (3 SPORT VARSITY ATHELETE'S) CARE TO DR. MCNAMEE FOR SPORTS INJURIES AND HE EVEN REFERED MY DAUGHTER'S ACL SURGERY TO ANOTHER SURGEON THAT HE THOUGHT WAS GURU IN THIS AREA. I'LL WAIT THE WAITING ROOM WAIT BECAUSE I FEEL HE IS WORTH IT. I ALSO PREFER HIS "ARROGANCE" BECAUSE THAT WAY I KNOW HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES!--THE TAYLOR'S...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Agree with other posters about over booking. He is also extremely arrogant and rude. He cuts you off mid sentence when asking questions and his lack of knowledge and refusal to listen concerning my daughters follow up PT could have rendered her ten weeks of recovery useless. I would rather be seen by Josef Mengele. Worst experience with any healthcare professional ever

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

He's a nice enough man when you finally get to see him but enough is enough. Every time I go there I'm waiting over 2 hrs. that is crazy. I have NEVER been seen anywhere near my appointed time. I can't believe he gets a way with that. But today I had finally had enough. As I waited over an hour in the waiting room I saw 2 other people go up to the window to complain that people were being called in before them. Then I went up next to complain about the same thing. The lady said, "I was just about to call you!, For your co-pay," I said, "NO! Just take me off the list & off the surgery list as well" I was all set to have surgery next month. I hate Dr.'s that pack the waiting rooms so they can make the most money knowing they will not be seeing them for hrs. UGH!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr is very arrogant and is not afraid to cause you pain. Run.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Too much ego, not enough communication with the patient. Needs to attend a manners course.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Kenneth J. Mcnamee's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare