Ratings for Dr. Mark Wilchinsky

I had total hip replacement in August 2017. I am happy to report that I'm pain free!!! Everyone from front desk to Kathy to Dr. Wilchinsky to PT people ( Julia) were wonderful. both my husband and I plus others we know have used Dr. Wilchinsky for many many years for various appendages and have always found him very professional and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I am so happy with the total knee replacement I had in August 2017. Dr. Wilchinsky and his staff from his physician assistants to his surgical coordinator Kathy were always available and prompt to return my call and answer all questions and concerns I had. All appointments prior to and after my surgery were on time or within 5 minutes of my scheduled time. Dr. Wilchinsky always showed concern and empathy for my concerns during this recouperation time. I highly recommend this practice for any orthopedic issues. I also used their therapy team for my recouperation Scott and the team of therapists were great. Always willing to assist with any issues I had. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Wilchinsky....I am so pleased with my recent left knee replacement on June 5, 2017. The procedure went smoothly and I'm recuperating right on schedule. Moving about with no pain. Kathleen Gorelick

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017