Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Delong

The wait to see this Dr and every Dr in this practice is EXTREMELY long. I've waiting over 1hr just in the waiting room multiple times. The staff is not very friendly and the Dr seems rushed. After 5 years of putting up with this and talking over 2 hours just for a routine appointment I finally started seeing someone else. I would never recommend this Dr or anyone in the physicians and surgeons ONGYN office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Lisa Delong diagnosed my mother with a slight bladder infection and NOT ONE STAFF OR NURSE called to give me my results and told me that I didn't any medication to treat it. Days later I ended up in the Emergency Room with a full blown bladder infection which caused my blood pressure to rise 179/85. They gave me medication to treat it and it today I am finally feeling better. Had she done her job, this wouldn't have happened and now I am going to be stuck with a pretty bill. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Delong delivered my first child in 2002. The labor was very bad and I am not sure if the doctor froze or not but I was going and so was my daughter. my mother had to instruct her on what to do. My little girl was born not breathing. The nurses were able to get her breathing after a few moments. It was extremely scary, I should have had a C-Section.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Lisa M. Delong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1991)