Ratings for Dr. Myra C. Dove

Dr. Dove was short didn't address my problem they took blood work and told me they would call. Then after blood work I was told to make another appointment in a month. Also during my short time she told me next time I come I need a babysitter for my toddler. Awful experience!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Beware. Worst Dr. I ever knew. Run. She had numerous medical malpractice claims against her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I would not recommend her to anyone. Very unfriendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Dove has a wonderful bedside manner. She was patient with me when I was in pain and frustrated towards the end of my second pregnancy. However, after having two uterine surgeries with quick healing times, the incision made by Dr. Dove (my third) was infected and sore, eventually being diagnosed with MRSA. After the very painful MRSA was treated, I had recurring yeast infections in and around my incision site for nine months. (These were unrelated non-vaginal and limited only to my incision.)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Dove was very easy to talk to. She immediately puts you at ease and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Myra C. Dove's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio