Ratings for Dr. Glenn J. Bichlmeir

dr. bichlmire is an excellent listener, this enables him to give excellent care. no matter what time of day i have always been treated with respect. i have chronic pain due to DDD and spondylitis and by recent chiropractic X-ray it has significantly worsened. I help myself with chiropractics and otc drugs. when nothing works i count on my dr. bichelmire for pain meds. Now someone has infringed on his right to prescribe the few pain pills i use in a years time. I know this must be breaking his heart to not be able to provide relief. Isn't that why doctors are doctors? Every infection, every migrain, every inflamed sciatic nerve he has treated has given me a better quality of life. I would elect him president if i could. I am grateful to the Lord for blessing dr. bichelmire with the gift and intelligence to heal.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr Bichlmeir has been our family doctor for several years. I paid him a visit after injuring my back for a second time. after explaining my problem he recommended two types of medications for me to try.I told him I'd already tried those, and I was allergic to the one medication. he got an attitude and said "would you like to try some opiates? maybe some hydrocodone or vikaden?" I wasn't sure what he meant.he's smiling and laughing and says " I bet you know all about that stuff." I was open to any type of treatment, but he totally jumped the gun when I never even hinted at receiving any special type of medicine. I know there are people who lie to get drugs, but does that mean those of us with a genuine ailment should suffer and be treated like criminals for it? I start to cry, storm out and say he should be ashamed of himself. he laughs and says "I'm not" If you're interested in not being taken seriously, being belittled, and lack of professionalism, then Dr. Bichlmeir is right for you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr.Bick- he is the best he helped me alot when i worked in spices ,i had astma and had trouble breathing, he was a life saver to me.that was in 1986 yr. you can,t get nobetter doctor than dr, bic our hole family goes to him. the other dr. i had at patient frist keep me in the hosp. alot .if your looking for the BEST DOCTOR THAT DR BIC like you say he takes time with you. and talks out your problem we really cant think him enough. WAY TO GO DR B.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr B. is what a doctor should be. He is caring, and he is not in a hurry when you are in his care. I was so tired of waiting forever at Patient First to get ran through as fast as possible. I respect him and appreciate having a doctor in this city with his values. For selfish reasons, please do not retire until I die...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

This is unbelieveable, I was so tired of paitent first and this doctor will take me, and he's in a practice by himself, the staff on the phone was so helpful

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

I have seen Dr. Glenn for many years, he has always taken great care of me and my family. He is a great physician and dedicated physician to the community. He would rather take care of people than rush room to room and takes time to call me personally with my results.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. B is a gem. Unfortunately, EVERYONE feels that way, so it IS difficult to get an appointment with him. He really is a caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Glenn J. Bichlmeir's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)